I finished my first 2 bracelets this week.
The first was made of an attempt to produce faux dichroic glass. The effect is there, but the colors aren’t what they were supposed to be. The ink just wouldn’t spread out evenly and instead insisted on forming droplets. Nevertheless, the result pleased me well enough to turn some squares into a bracelet.
The second bracelet had started its life as a necklace. I had tried to crochet a necklace in an assorted color to a scarf. The color of the bought beads was fine, as was the two-row crocheting, but the necklace wasn’t what I had expected. It was too slim somehow for its length. So last night I transformed it into a three-rowed bracelet by folding it and simply attaching jump rings to the ends. I made an S-Hook with a bead as embellishment which I attached to it… and that was it.