Almost a month since my last post…I was a little creative though, but I did not take any pictures yet. The set above was made from these beads:
The beads were a mistake…. but a good one. In fact, a bead of my orange bracelet cracked and I had intended to make a replacement (plus a spare lentil). Unfortunately, the coral color I used for the stringerwork was not the same as the one used in the bracelet. This I noticed only after it came out of the oven. So I hade to make an other – and was left with 2 spare lentils in identical colors. Perfect for earrings! With an egg as a pendant it became a set.
Have a nice day!